How To Download YouTube Videos
Downloading YouTube Videos is very simple but to some people it looks impossible. Don’t give up yet, it can be done very easily if you know how.
If you’re using Mac OS X:
1. Visit the YouTube video page, let the video load and open Safari’s Activity window.
2.Rename the file to something descriptive. You can now use a video converter to convert the video to iPod, etc.
3.Double-click the link/URL of the video file to download it and save it on your pc.
You can download all the YouTube videos you want and save them on your PC. You can even watch them on your iPod, Zune, PSP or any similar media player device. This article shows you a simple method that you can use to download and save videos from the YouTube website. Lets get started.
Follow these easy steps if you’re using Windows:
1. You will need some software to help you achieve this task so first download and install the free Firefox web browser and the Greasemonkey extension for this browser.
2. To download YouTube videos, just load the video as usual and click on the “Download Video” beneath the screen to save the file to your computer. You may find it helpful to rename the video into something descriptive at this stage. You can now use any video converter to convert your video to iPod, PSP or Zune compatible.
There is also some other type of software that you can use to download YouTube videos and save them on your PC. The method outlined above is just one of the many different methods that you can use. There are many other ways to download videos from YouTube but as you can see this method is very easy to do.
Why you should download/save videos from youtube :
You found an interesting video from youtube and you want to save/download it to your computer and later share it with your friend or keep it as a collection. However, by
default Youtube doesn’t allow users to save/download the videos. It only allow user to send a hyperlink to the friends and invite them to go to youtube website to view the
why not save/download the video before it’s too late ?
Steps to save/download the video from youtube
For Internet Explorer (PC) users
1) Click your favourite video clip, you can see the URL in your browser becomes something like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCcCEqD117U
2) highlight the URL, “copy” & “paste” to Youtube Robot url and click “+” button
or move mouse to the download link, right click the mouse use “menu”->”download by youtube robot”
or drag the url to youtuberobot’s floating window
4) When the download link shows, the flv video file will auto download to your local computer
5) You can double click to view the downloaded video file
6) Youtube Robot intergrate with FLV Converter,you can select output format first then click convert button to convet the downloaded video file to your format.
7) You can plup-in IPod, PSP to usb port,after convert finished Youtuberobot will Auto transfer video to iPod, PSP,iPhone, Pocket PC, or Zune